EGLISE, St Hilaire

The church

Right next to the castle and of the same date (12th century), the church is orientated east-west. Originaly, the shape of a cross, it was enlarged by the addition of a chapel during the 15th century. There are 2 bells, the older dated 1677 and the newer 1880. Orientée est-ouest proche du château est du 12è siecle. Originalement en forme de croix latine avec l`ajout d`une chapelle pendant le XVè siècle. Il y a deux cloches, la petite datée 1677 et la grande 1880. La glèisa orientada èst - oèst atenéncia del castel, es del 12ieme sèt - oèst atenéncia del castel, es del 12ieme sègle e es originaria en forma de crotz latina, onbe l`ajustament d`una capèla pendent lo XVieme sègle. Possedar douos campanas. la pitchòta datado de 1677 e la granda 1880